- Fellowship Program: Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago (1997)
- Residency Program: Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago (1996)
- Internship Program: Jersey Shore Medical Center (1993)
- Medical School: Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (1992)
- Board Certification: American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine
6858 Old Dominion Drive, Suite 200
McLean, VA 22101
Dr. Kathleen Fink, is board certified in physical medicine & rehabilitation and pain management. Dr. Fink specializes in pain, musculoskeletal/sports medicine, fluoroscopic spine injection techniques, occupational medicine (including Independent Medical Evaluations) and performing arts. Dr. Fink completed postgraduate training and fellowship at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago. Her continuing education has expanded to include acupuncture with training from the UCLA Medical acupuncture course for physicians.